Visitor Top Tips
Traffex Scotland is Scotland's largest traffic management and highway maintenance event with over 1,200 visitors expected to attend. In order to make sure you get the very best from your visit, here are our top tips designed to make sure you do just that...
1) Plan your day: With 80 plus exhibitors expected at this year's Traffex Scotland, and the popular live demonstration area returning once more, there will be plenty for you to see. Make sure you don't miss anything by looking in advance at the exhibitor list, the Transport Scotland and SCOTS seminar programme and, the Bridges seminar sessions to decide what you want to see or attend and when.
2) Book your travel early: We understand that budgets are tight, so save money and book your transport in advance. Train line companies often release cheaper tickets for the early birds, and with entrance, parking and WiFi all free of charge, we've made it as cost-effective as we can for you to attend.
3) Skip the queue: We are expecting this year's event to be very busy, with over a thousand visitors set to be visiting exhibitor stands and attending seminars throughout the 2 days, so why not skip the queues and register online, or think about coming on Thursday? Your badge is valid for both days.
4) Network, Network, Network: Almost all of Scotland's local authorities will be attending, so it will be a unique opportunity to meet the right people and make new contacts. Bring plenty of business cards and don't be afraid to get some face to face time with colleagues, peers, and even competitors.
5) Ask Questions: With hundreds of experts, trade associations and the Transport Scotland and SCOTS conference all under one roof, it will be the perfect time to ask questions. Get a spot of training from the conference speakers during the Q&A, and you can be sure that the exhibitors will be happy to show you what their products can really do and how they can benefit you. Why not also take some time to compare prices?
6) Keep an open mind: Don't just look for the things you know about already. The entire industry will be attending and many companies will use Traffex Scotland and Bridges Scotland as the launch pad for their latest products, services and money saving ideas. Take time to explore the stands and hear what people have to say, and we're confident that you'll leave with new ideas for your organisation.
7) Bring a colleague: With an extensive CPD certified seminar programme from Transport Scotland, SCOTS and, Bridge Design & Engineering we'd recommend that you bring along your colleagues and share the information load! We guarantee your time out of the office will be well spent by leaving better informed, proud of the industry you work in and with an extended little black book of contacts.