Traffex Scotland & Bridges Scotland is the only event of its kind in Scotland for the highway maintenance and traffic management industry...
Traffex Scotland is the country’s only event dedicated to help “future proof” the Scottish road network. The event provides a platform for debate and discussion on a range of different subjects related to the design, management, maintenance and development of the Scottish roads and associated sectors. It also features some of the latest thinking and insight behind how Mobility as a Service, ITS and traffic management systems can help drive change on the network, as well as a focus on innovation and skills, training and development of the industry’s workforce.
Traffex Scotland is your best opportunity to:
Meet a wide cross section of quality buyers from Scotland and the North of England, including local government (95% of Scotland's local authorities attended last year), central government, utilities, contractors and consultants, engineers, surveyors, architects and many more.
- Engage with existing clients
- Raise your companies profile within the industry
- Launch new products
- Network with colleagues and peers
- Get advice form the leading associations
- Display large plant equipment in the demonstration area
- Speak in the Industry Insights Theatre
- Keep up to date with best practice and legislative change in the free conference and seminars
- Increase profits and sales
PLUS benefit from our extensive, targeted marketing campaign:
- Free publicity on the show website (full company details, products and services listing, press release system, exhibitor news etc)
- Free editorial in magazine previews
- Free email ticket service
To enquire about exhibiting at Traffex Scotland 2020 please contact:
Sales & Event Manager
T: +44 (0)20 7973 4617
T: +44 (0)20 7973 4683
To enquire about exhibiting at Bridges Scotland 2020 please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7973 4698